Adwords Management for Google & BingAlso known as pay-per-click (PPC), there are clear advantages of this strategy:
- You control almost all aspects of the PPC campaign
- Quick results in very short time frame (24-48 hours)
- Highly targeted marketing to reach niche markets or specific countries/ locations
- Only pay for actual click-through’s resulting in a better ROI
- Volume of traffic to website can be turned up or down
- Results are measurable and account management allows for regular changes
- Low risk
SEOGoogle's release of their algorithm change called Panda turned SEO on its head. Long gone are the days of keyword spamming, meticulously written meta data and link farms. Hello content-rich websites, valuable backlinks and mobile friendly designs. Content reach is important so promote your message through posts, online interaction and blogs. Sound like social media? Well, it is!
Basic SEO tactics are still important so we do:
- Competition Research: So you can see how your site pages stack up against the competition and what needs to done to compete effectively.
- Site Analysis: To discover what may be keeping your web pages from being indexed properly.
- Write Keyword Rich Content: To better support your targeted keyword phrases.
- Google Webmaster Tools: Site submission, analytics and valuable feedback.
Ongoing Marketing Optimization ProgramWhat good is an internet marketing strategy if you don't know if it's working? Each month, you will receive a report that contains
- Monthly Visits
- Page Views
- Traffic Sources
- PPC Results
- Social Media Stats
- Any other data that is important to track